The Man Behind No Flipping Excuses
Jason Lucchesi founded real estate investing company, Global Fortune Solutions, in the year 2008. Jason has been enjoying a successful career in the real estate industry since 2002 where he started as a Loan Officer for Illinois brokerage, Bancgroup Mortgage. In 2004, Jason joined the Management team at Countrywide Home Loans, which was the nation’s #1 lender. In 2008, Jason established his own company to pursue his dream of being a full-time entrepreneur and business owner.
Over the past several years as a real estate investor, Jason’s interests have been:
- Real Estate Coaching and Mentoring
- Working directly with Hedge Funds, Banks, Private Equity Firms and Private Sellers
- Pre-Foreclosures and Foreclosures, HUD and Government Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs
- Non-Performing Notes and Performing Notes
- Bulk Packages: Notes, Residential and Commercial Properties
- Wholesaling Residential and Commercial Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- Income Producing Properties
- Lease Options
- Self-Storage Facilities
Jason is the proud father to his three children, Brady, Gavin, and Cordelia.
Check Out Recent Episodes of the Podcast...
Here’s what you’ll discover from our 📺 On-Demand Replay: • Lead Generation: 💰 …
Today we discuss how to find bank owned properties from direct sources. It’s essential to …
Wholesaling REO properties is something most investors fail at, and we’ll discuss exactly how …