The Man Behind No Flipping Excuses
Jason Lucchesi founded real estate investing company, Global Fortune Solutions, in the year 2008. Jason has been enjoying a successful career in the real estate industry since 2002 where he started as a Loan Officer for Illinois brokerage, Bancgroup Mortgage. In 2004, Jason joined the Management team at Countrywide Home Loans, which was the nation’s #1 lender. In 2008, Jason established his own company to pursue his dream of being a full-time entrepreneur and business owner.
Over the past several years as a real estate investor, Jason’s interests have been:
- Real Estate Coaching and Mentoring
- Working directly with Hedge Funds, Banks, Private Equity Firms and Private Sellers
- Pre-Foreclosures and Foreclosures, HUD and Government Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs
- Non-Performing Notes and Performing Notes
- Bulk Packages: Notes, Residential and Commercial Properties
- Wholesaling Residential and Commercial Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- Income Producing Properties
- Lease Options
- Self-Storage Facilities
Jason has been married to his wonderful wife, Jamie, for 8 years, and they are proud parents to three children, Brady (age 8), Gavin (age 6), and Cordelia (19 months).
Check Out Recent Episodes of the Podcast...
Transcript below from NFE podcast episode 59: Jason Lucchesi: Hey, what’s up, everyone. …
Tired of waiting for your first deals to get closed? Ever wonder how these other investors are …
Are you hitting your goal on the number of deals your closing? Scaling is a struggle that all …